Peas Pulao Recipe
If you find this Peas Pulao cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Peas Pulao Recipe Ingredients
Basmati rice-1 cup
Gren peas-1 cup
Ginger garlic paste- tsp
Cinnamon-2 pieces (small)
Salt to taste
Peas Pulao Recipe Procedure
- Soak green peas in water overnight.
- Wash rice neatly and soak basmati rice for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a cooker and add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, curry leaves, chopped green chillis, onions, mint leaves, ginger garlic paste. Saute for few minutes.
- Then add soked peas and rice in it. Mit it well and pour 13/4 cups of water and salt to taste.
- Cover the cooker lid on top of the cooker and leave it for 2 vissels. Turn off the heat.
- After some time open the cooker lid and sprinkle the coriander leaves on it.
- Yummy peas pulao is ready.