Jeera Pulao Recipe
If you find this Jeera Pulao cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Jeera Pulao Recipe Ingredients
Basmati Rice-1 cup
Bay leaf-1 or 2
Salt to taste
Jeera Pulao Recipe Procedure
- Wash the rice and soak it in water for some time. Keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaf. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add jeera, when it is splutters you can add chopped onions and fry it become golden brown.
- Now add the drained basmati rice and mix it. Add 2 cups of water with salt to taste in it.
- Cook this rice in a pressure cooker for 2 to 3 vessels.
- Turn of the heat and after some time open the cooker lid and mix ghee in it.
- Serve hot with any gravy.