Oats Dosa Recipe
If you find this Oats Dosa cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Oats Dosa Recipe Ingredients
Oats (Used Quaker) - 1 cup
Rice flour - 1/2 cup
Wheat flour - 1/4 cup
Onion chopped - 1
Green chilli chopped - 1
Coriander leaves chopped - 1 spoon
Ginger chopped -1 tsp
Cumin seeds/jeera - 1 spoon
Pepper - 1 spoon
Salt for taste
Water as required
Oats Dosa Recipe Procedure
- Mix Oats, Rice flour and Wheat flour in a vessel by adding water.
- Add Green chilli chopped, Coriander leaves, Ginger chopped, Cumin seeds/jeera, Pepper and Salt to the above batter.
- Light the stove and Heat dosa pan and sprinkle the onions.
- Then pour the batter to make dosa on the onions.
- Add oil lightly and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Oats Dosa is now ready take out and transfer to the serving plate.
- Serve hot along with sambhar or any chutney.