Mushroom Corn Masala Recipe
If you find this Mushroom Corn Masala cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Mushroom Corn Masala Recipe Ingredients
250 gms Mushrooms(halved)
100 gms baby corns (halved)
3 Tomatoes (Chopped)
2 to 3 Green Chillies (Chopped)
1 teaspoon Chilli powder
1 Onion (Chopped)
1 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic paste
½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
1 tablespoon Oil
1 teaspoon Garam Masala
Some Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Mushroom Corn Masala Recipe Procedure
- Boil Baby corns 3-4 hours and then strain.
- Boil them and then keep them aside.
- Cut Mushroom into four pieces.
- Cut Onions and Cut Green Chilies into thin long slices.
- Cut Tomato into small pieces and Capsicum into cubes.
- Heat Oil in a pan and fry Onions until it turns pink.
- Add Ginger-Garlic paste and Turmeric powder.
- Then add Tomatoes and Red Chilli powder.
- After they cooked, then add Mushroom and corn seeds.
- Add salt and cook until Mushrooms soften.
- Now add capsicum and Lemon juice and fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with Ginger, Green Chilies and Coriander.
- Serve it hot.