Tomato Curry Recipe
If you find this Tomato Curry cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Tomato Curry Recipe Ingredients
1 tbsp besan
2 curry leaves
250 gm moong dal
1 tsp jeera
2 big elaichi
2 sticks of dalchini
3 green chillies - chopped
1 tsp ginger - chopped
1 tsp garlic - chopped
1 cup peas
2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp dhania powder
salt - to taste
Tomato Curry Recipe Procedure
- Pressure cook the tomatoes and moong dalalong with salt and green chillies. Let it cook for upto three whistles.
- Keep aside to cool and then make a paste out of it.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, kadi patta, laung, elaichi, dalchini, ginger, garlic and saute.
- Add besan and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed. Keep mixing till the besan turns brown in colour.
- Add peas, potatoes, bhindi, lauki and carrot. Add little water and tomatoes and let it boil.
- Add garam masala, dhania powder, haldi and salt. Let it boil for some time. Serve hot with rice.