Dum Aloo Recipe
If you find this Dum Aloo cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Dum Aloo Recipe Ingredients
1/2 kg potatoes - medium sized
5 tbsp oil
1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
2 1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tsp saunth
1 tsp saunf powder
2 green cardamom
3-4 tsp of curd
salt - to taste
Dum Aloo Recipe Procedure
- Cut the potatoes in half, deep fry them and keep aside.
- Prick the potatoes with a toothpick and keep aside.
- Mix all the dry powders in a bowl. Add enough water to the bowl to make a paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cardamom. Pour in the paste and stir for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix well. Then mix in the curd.
- Cover and cook for five minutes. Serve hot with rice.