Paneer Tikka Recipe
If you find this Paneer Tikka cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Paneer Tikka Recipe Ingredients
Oven Temp: 400 F-204 Degrees
1/2 kg paneer cubes, about 3 cm/1.5" each
2 tsp garlic paste
2 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp chaat masala
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp powdered black pepper
1 tbsp salt
a few drops of red colour
3 tbsp vinegar OR 1 cup yogurt
oil for brushing
1 lemon quartered
1 onion sliced into rings - for garnish
Paneer Tikka Recipe Procedure
- Mix all the ingredients, except the garnishes, and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- About 20 minutes before serving, place the paneer on a drip pan and bake in the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with oil and bake again for 10 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can grill on a griller or a barbecue pit. (The drippings should definitely have a means of escape, or else the paneer will get soggy.)
- Serve hot, garnished with lemon and onion rings.