Vegetable Kebabs Recipe
If you find this Vegetable Kebabs cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Vegetable Kebabs Recipe Ingredients
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
4 limes - cut into wedges
8 lemon leaves
oil - for brushing
4 tbsp oil
3 tsp garlic paste
2 chopped onions
250 cooked chickpeas
250 ml yoghurt
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
Vegetable Kebabs Recipe Procedure
- Prepare and chunk vegetables.
- Thread onto skewers. Brush with oil and grill until cooked for 5-8 minutes.
- For the sauce, cook garlic and onion in oil until colored.
- Blend the chickpeas and yoghurt with cumin, chilli powder and the onion mixture.
- Sharpen with lemon juice and serve with kababs.