Sweet Corn Vada Recipe
If you find this Sweet Corn Vada cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Sweet Corn Vada Recipe Ingredients
Sweet corn cobs – 4
onion – 1
Green chilli - 5 -6
Ginger - 1/2 inch piece
Salt - to taste
Jeera - 1/2 table spoon
Oil - for deep frying
Sweet Corn Vada Recipe Procedure
- For Sweet corn vada recipe first extract the corn seeds from the cob and clean them well.
- Grind the seeds along with salt, green chillies, ginger and jeera.
- Do not add any water while grinding.
- Grind as smooth as possible into a thick paste and take it into a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onions into the mixture and grind well.
- Light the stove heat the oil in a pan.
- Make this mixture in the form of vada shape with hands and fry them two sides.
- Garnish sweet corn vada with coriander leaves.
- Simple sweet corn recipe is ready now; serve hot with Ketchup or chilli sauce.