Mushroom Cutlets Recipe
If you find this Mushroom Cutlets cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Mushroom Cutlets Recipe Ingredients
400 gm mushrooms - wiped clean and chopped
1 cup sliced onions
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp ginger - chopped fine
1 cup potatoes - boiled and mashed
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp amchoor (dried mango powder)
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp green chillies - chopped fine
2 eggs - slightly beaten
1/2 cup refined flour
dried bread crumbs to coat the cutlets
Mushroom Cutlets Recipe Procedure
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and add cumin and ginger. Stir-fry till well mixed and add mushrooms and stir over high heat to dry off the excess moisture.
- Add the coriander, amchoor, salt and chillies, turn around a few times and shut off the heat.
- When cool mix in the potato. Form into round or oval cutlets.
- Dust the cutlets with refined flour, then dip into the beaten egg. Now coat with the crumbs. Repeat by dipping the crumbed cutlets into egg and crumbs once more.
- Deep-fry the cutlets to a golden color and serve.