Kale Channe Rasedaar (Horsegram) Recipe
If you find this Kale Channe Rasedaar (Horsegram) cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Kale Channe Rasedaar (Horsegram) Recipe Ingredients
2 cups kale channe
2 cups grated onions
2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
2 tsp garam masala
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp cumin seeds
2 cups grated tomatoes
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp coriander seeds - powdered
1 tsp red chilli powder
2-3 green chillies
1/2 cup oil
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves - for garnish
Kale Channe Rasedaar (Horsegram) Recipe Procedure
- Cook channas till tender but bite like. Strain and keep the liquid and the channa separate. Heat oil and add cumin and bayleaves.
- When the cumin splutters, add onions, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry till onions are well fried and fat separates.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry till fat separates once again. Add salt, turmeric, coriander and chilli powder and turn around a till well mixed.
- Add the channas and green chillies and turn around a few times over high heat.
- Measure the liquid, make it upto four cups with water and add to the beans and bring to a boil and then simmer, till the gravy is well blended, and not watery.