Pot Roast Chicken Recipe
If you find this Pot Roast Chicken cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Pot Roast Chicken Recipe Ingredients
For the chicken:
1 kg whole broiler chicken
1 tsp of ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp curd
1 cup water
salt - to taste
For the gravy:
3-4 tsp vegetable oil
1 small bowl chopped onions
1small bowl chopped tomatoes
1 cup chicken stock
1 chicken cube (optional)
2 tsp wostershire sauce
salt and pepper - to taste
Pot Roast Chicken Recipe Procedure
- First marinate the chicken with the curd , ginger garlic paste and salt for 4 to 5 hours.
- Now heat the chicken stock in a pan. In another deep vessel, heat the oil and saute the onions till golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Remove and add them to the chicken stock. Let it simmer for five minutes.
- Add the some salt, pepper and wostershire sauce. Continue simmering for 2 minutes, then strain it and keep aside.
- Now place the whole chicken in the same deep vessel. Let it brown on all sides.
- Add the water, cover and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with hot gravy and vegetables.