Chatpata Paneer Recipe
If you find this Chatpata Paneer cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Chatpata Paneer Recipe Ingredients
12 big pieces of paneer
6-7 tbsp ghee
3-4 tsp chopped garlic
4 tbsp browned onion paste
1 bowl curd
3 tsp coriander powder
3 tsp roasted kaju paste
1 tsp Kashmiri mirch powder
salt - to taste
1 tsp roasted jeera powder
1/2 tsp kasuri methi
1/2 tsp kali mirch powder
1 tsp lemon juice
4 tsp cream
3-4 tsp coriander leaves
Chatpata Paneer Recipe Procedure
- Heat ghee in a pan and saute garlic in it till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the browned onion paste to it, stir well and add the curd to it and mix well.
- Add coriander powder, kaju paste and Kashmriri mirch powder and stir well.
- Add the paneer to it along with jeera powder, kasoori methi, kali mirch powde and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour in the cream and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.