Bihari Kabab Recipe
If you find this Bihari Kabab cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Bihari Kabab Recipe Ingredients
1 kg mutton - cut into pasandas (boneless and flattened meat pieces)
2 tbsp onion paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp powder
2 tbsp poppy seed paste
2 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp mustard oil
salt - as per taste
1 tsp papaya paste
Bihari Kabab Recipe Procedure
- Slice meat into thin strips approximately into 1 inch wide and 4 to 6 inches long. Add salt, mustard oil and ginger paste.
- Mix rest of the ingredients and marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Skewer meat and barbeque on charcoal fire for best results, alternatively bake in a hot oven (400F-200C) over a drip tray till tender (20-25minutes).
- Remove from oven. Brush oil over it and blacken and crispover a flame (If using a charcoal grill, cook over it till balckened and crisped).
- To serve keep rotating the skewer until meat turns a bit crispy and blackened.
- Serve with onion salad made with lemon, salt and diced green chillies.