Fafda (Chick Pea Snack) Recipe
If you find this Fafda (Chick Pea Snack) cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Fafda (Chick Pea Snack) Recipe Ingredients
2 cups besan (chick-pea flour)
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ajwain (thymol)
1/4 tsp haldi (turmeric)
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp salt tsp or to taste
oil to deep-fry
Fafda (Chick Pea Snack) Recipe Procedure
- Mix the besan, soda, ajwain, haldi, 1 tbsp oil and salt together. Add water and knead into a soft dough.
- Take a portion of the dough and place it on a greased surface.
- With base of your palm, drag the dough in a straight line, holding the dough at the starting point with the other hand. This will form a strip.
- Fry these strips over medium heat till crisp.
- Note: this is a difficult thing till you are practiced enough. You can also roll into thin rounds between two sheets of greased polythene.