Vegetable Cutlets Recipe
If you find this Vegetable Cutlets cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Vegetable Cutlets Recipe Ingredients
120 gm French beans-strung and blanched
120 gm bottle gourd-peeled and grated
120 gm cauliflower-grated
1/2 cup carrots-grated
1 cup potatoes-boiled and mashed
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp ginger-chopped fine
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp amchoor
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp green chillies-chopped fine
2 eggs-slightly beaten
1/2 cup refined flour
dried bread crumbs to coat the cutlets
1 tbsp oil
Vegetable Cutlets Recipe Procedure
- Chop the beans fine.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and add cumin and ginger. Stir-fry till well mixed and add the beans, gourd, cauliflower and carrots and stir over high heat to dry off the excess moisture.
- Add the coriander, amchoor, salt and chillies, turn around a few times and shut off the heat.
- When cool mix in the potato. Form into round or oval cutlets.
- Dust the cutlets with refined flour, then dip into the beaten egg. Now coat with the crumbs. Repeat by dipping the crumbed cutlets into egg and crumbs once more.
- Deep-fry the cutlets to a golden color and serve.