Parsi Eggs Recipe
If you find this Parsi Eggs cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Parsi Eggs Recipe Ingredients
2-3 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 green chilli finely chopped
1 tsp chopped garlic
2 onions - sliced
3 large potatoes - peeled and finely sliced
1 tbsp chopped coriander
Parsi Eggs Recipe Procedure
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add the cumin seeds and allow them to sizzle. Add the green chilli, garlic and onions. Cook until softened.
- Add he potato slices to the pan. Cook without coloring for 5 minutes. Pour in enough water to come just below the contents of he pan.
- Cover and cook over a low heat until the potato is tender. Sprinkle in he coriander. Mix ingredients and level out again.
- Make four indentations in the mixture, about 1/2" away from the pans side. Break an egg into each hollow. Cover and cook until the eggs are just set.
- Cut into 4 segments and serve with bread and salad.