Laal Maas Recipe
If you find this Laal Maas cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Laal Maas Recipe Ingredients
500 gm meat - cut into pieces
3 tbsp garlic - chopped
3-4 sabut lal mirch - soaked in water
1/2 cup ghee
6 green cardamoms
6 sabut kali mirch
Laal Maas Recipe Procedure
- Grind the garlic and soaked red pepper to a paste.
- Marinate the meat in the paste and salt for 2-3 hours.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cloves, green cardamoms, dalchini and kali mirch.
- Stir well and add the marinated meat.
- Stir fry over high heat till opaque. Lower the heat and cook covered till tender and serve hot.