Walnut Cookies in a Microwave Recipe
If you find this Walnut Cookies in a Microwave cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Walnut Cookies in a Microwave Recipe Ingredients
1 cup flour
1/2 cup powdered walnuts
1 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
Walnut Cookies in a Microwave Recipe Procedure
- Mix flour, walnuts, egg, butter, sugar and vanilla essence together. Whip till it forms a smooth dough.
- Make 24 small balls and flatten with a fork.
- Place six at a time on a microwave baking tray or lightly greased greaseproof paper and cook at 100 per cent for 1 1/2 - 2 1/4 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies.
- Give the tray a half turn halfway through the cooking time.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining mixture.