Parwal Aloo Recipe
If you find this Parwal Aloo cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Parwal Aloo Recipe Ingredients
2 potatoes-medium sized
1 tbsp oil
1/2 cumin seeds
1.5 tsp salt
1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
1 tsp amchur
1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1200 W Microwave
Parwal Aloo Recipe Procedure
- Scrape the parwals lightly and cut them into 6-8 strips each lengthwise.
- Cut the potatoes to match the parwals.
- Put the oil and the cumin into the dish and cook covered at HI for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the parwals and potatoes so they are well coated with the oil.
- Cook covered at HI for 10 minutes stirring once. They should be half done by now.
- Mix in the salt, cumin-coriander powder, amchur and the chilli powder and cook covered at HI for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.