Pudhina Murg Recipe
If you find this Pudhina Murg cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Pudhina Murg Recipe Ingredients
500 gm chicken
10-12 potatoes-small, whole, pricked
2 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp oil
1 cup mint leaves
green chillies to taste
2 tsp cumin seeds-roasted and powdered
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
onions (sliced) and mint for garnish
Pudhina Murg Recipe Procedure
- Marinate together, the chicken, potatoes, garlic, vinegar and oil, for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Grind to a paste, the mint and the green chillies.
- Put oil in a dish and cook covered at HI for 1 minute. Lift the chicken pieces and potatoes and add to the oil; and mix well. Cook covered at HI for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Add the remainder of the marinade, ground paste, cumin, peppercorns and salt, and cook covered at 50% for 10 minutes, stirring twice. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Lift out the chicken pieces and thicken the gravy by cooking at HI.
- Mix the chicken and the gravy, cook covered at 30% for 5 minutes. Serve garnished with the onion and mint leaves.