Papite ka Halwa Recipe
If you find this Papite ka Halwa cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Papite ka Halwa Recipe Ingredients
3 cups raw papaya - peeled and grated
1/4 cup artificial sweetner
3-4 chhoti elaichi - crushed
1 tbsp ghee
1/2 tsp almonD essence
1/4 cup walnuts - chopped
Papite ka Halwa Recipe Procedure
- Place the papaya in a pressure cooker along with 1/4 cup water. Cook over high heat and when it starts to make a hissing sound, lower the heat and let cook for two minutes.
- When papaya is tender, mash and add the elaichi, and stir fry till excess water (if any) is evaporated.
- Heat ghee and add the walnuts, saute and keep aside.
- Add the papaya mixture, and essence and stir-fry till well mixed. Mix in half the walnuts. Shut off the heat and add the sweetener and serve hot, garnished with the rest of the walnuts.
- Note: You can make Kaddu ka Halwa in the same way.