If you find this Gulgule cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Gulgule Recipe Ingredients
2 1/2 cups atta
1 1/4 cup gur
1 tbsp saunf
3 tbsp ghee
salt - to taste
1/2 tsp baking powder
Gulgule Recipe Procedure
- Cover the gur with hot water and stir till dissolved.
- In another bowl, add atta, ghee, salt and baking powder.
- Add the gur solution to it to form a batter of dropping consistency (adding more water if required). Add the saunf.
- Heat oil and add equivalent to a tbsp of the batter over high heat. Lower the heat and let the gulgula cook over medium heat.
- Remove the fried piece with a slotted spoon. Increase the heat and then drop as many lumps as come in comfortabley without touching each other.
- Lower the heat and cook, turning once or twice till brown.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.