Besan Ki Barfi Recipe
If you find this Besan Ki Barfi cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Besan Ki Barfi Recipe Ingredients
2 cups besan
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 cup ghee
almonds (blanched and sliced) - to decorate
Besan Ki Barfi Recipe Procedure
- Fry the besan in ghee on low flame for about 30 minutes till it turns brown in colour and the ghee separates.
- Dissolve the sugar into the water over low heat.
- When it dissolves, bring to a boil and cook till thick enough - take some between your fingers and pull apart, two threads should form.
- Add this syrup to the besan and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a greased tray.
- When it cools cut into cubes and garnish with the almonds.