Boondi ke Laddoo Recipe
If you find this Boondi ke Laddoo cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Boondi ke Laddoo Recipe Ingredients
500 gm gram flour
1 litre water or milk
750gm ghee for frying
750 gm sugar
3 1/2 cups water
10-12 drops orange colour
10-12 flakes saffron - soaked in little water
50 gm chopped cashew nuts
50 gm raisins
10 cardamoms - peeled
boondi strainer or fryer of medium sized holes
Boondi ke Laddoo Recipe Procedure
- Prepare a thin batter with gram flour and water or milk.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Fill the fryer or strainer with the batter up to the half.
- Position it over pan and drain boondis in hot ghee by hitting the strainer on side of the pan, lifting up then again hitting. This process should be finished very quickly.
- Fry them to golden colour, drain and remove. Use up all the batter. Prepare sugar syrup of one and a half thread consistency by boiling sugar and water.
- Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Mix the boondis, syrup, dry fruits and cardamom.
- After 10 minutes, sprinkle over a little hot water, cover and keep for 11/2 hour. Prepare round balls with moist hands.