Kaju ki Barfee Recipe
If you find this Kaju ki Barfee cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Kaju ki Barfee Recipe Ingredients
250 gm cashew nuts
250 gm (1 cup) sugar
240 gm (1 cup) milk
few silver leaves - for decoration (optional)
a greased plate to set the barfee in
Kaju ki Barfee Recipe Procedure
- Blend cashews and milk in a blender to a fine paste.
- Mix paste and sugar and cook over low heat stirring till the sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil.
- Continue stirring over medium heat, till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, and becomes a dough like paste. It gathers up together into a mass.
- Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle, roll it on to a greased surface, with a greased rolling pin (roll before it cools).
- Roll to 1/4cm/1/8" thickness. Now cover with the silver leaf and leave to cool, then cut into diamond shaped pieces.