Singhare ki Burfee Recipe
If you find this Singhare ki Burfee cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Singhare ki Burfee Recipe Ingredients
1/2 cup singhare ka atta
2 tbsp ghee
1/2 cup khoya
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp green cardamom-powdered
Singhare ki Burfee Recipe Procedure
- Stir-fry the atta in the ghee over low flame, till the atta darkens a bit, taking care not to scorch the flour.
- Transfer immediately to another vessel and stir-fry the khoya in this vessel till it becomes of uniform consistency and looks a bit fried. Mix the atta and the cardamom and leave to cool.
- Dissolve sugar into the water over low flame, when dissolved, increase the flame and bring to a boil, letting the syrup cook till thick.
- Remove pan from flame and mix immediately into the cooled khoya mixture, stirring vigorously and quickly, to blend well.
- Transfer onto the greased plate, pat to level and leave to cool.
- When cool and set, cut into pieces, using a sharp knife. Arrange on a serving dish and serve.