If you find this Shrikhand cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Shrikhand Recipe Ingredients
1 1/2 cup dahi
1/4 cup sugar-powdered
1/2 tsp elaichi powder
Shrikhand Recipe Procedure
- Place the dahi in a strainer lined with a thin cloth, and leave to drain the extra water.
- Takes about 1 hour, depending on the richness of the dahi.
- Transfer the strained dahi into a mixing bowl and add the sugar and half the elaichi and mix well, till smooth.
- Transfer on to a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the elaichi powder.
- Leave to set in the refrigerator, chilling for at least 2 hours and serve