Pumpkin Crumble Recipe
If you find this Pumpkin Crumble cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Pumpkin Crumble Recipe Ingredients
100 gm butter
100 gm castor sugar
100 gm ground walnuts
100 gm singhada ka atta
100 gm hung curd
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp icing sugar
grated rind 2 oranges
150 gm cooked and pureed pumpkin
1 segmented orange
pinch cinnamon powder
Pumpkin Crumble Recipe Procedure
- Beat butter and sugar together. Add chopped walnuts and singhada ka atta.
- Shape into biscuits and bake at 170 degrees C for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and crumble.
- For the base, combine the hung curds and pumpkin puree.
- Beat well and mix in the honey and icing sugar. Add the orange segments.
- Place in a serving bowl and press the crumbled biscuits on top. Dust with icing sugar and cinnamon. Serve chilled.