Sweet Kachoris Recipe
If you find this Sweet Kachoris cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Sweet Kachoris Recipe Ingredients
250 gm flour
1 tbsp gram flour (besan)
1 tbsp ghee
water for kneading
oil for deep frying
150 gm khoya
100 gm castor sugar
100 gm chopped dried fruits
1/4 tsp green cardamom seeds
250 gm sugar
250 ml water
1/2 tsp saffron strands - soaked in 1 tbsp water
Sweet Kachoris Recipe Procedure
- Sieve the flour and besan into a bowl. Rub ghee into the flour with fingertips. Bind with water. Knead well until dough is smooth.
- Cover and chill for fifteen minutes. Mix all filling ingredients together.
- For the syrup, dissolve the sugar in the water. Boil for five minutes. Stir in saffron and liquid.
- Roll out dough into flat discs about 4" in diameter. Place a tsp if filling in the centre. Seal the dough.
- Fry kachoris over a slow flame in hot oil. When golden, drain.
- Break the top of the kachories and pour in 1 tbsp saffron syrup before serving.