Kesari (Semolina Pudding) Recipe
If you find this Kesari (Semolina Pudding) cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Kesari (Semolina Pudding) Recipe Ingredients
200 gm (1 3/4 cups) semolina
75 gm (1/3 cup) ghee
50 gm (approx 1/4 cup) cashew nuts
10 gm (1 tbsp) raisins
50 gm (1/4 cup) condensed milk
75 gm (1/3 cup) sugar
400 ml (1 3/4 cup) water
1.5 gm (a pinch) saffron
2 gm (1/8 tsp) cardamom powder
1 gm (few drops) lemon yellow color
Kesari (Semolina Pudding) Recipe Procedure
- Make a thin sugar syrup with the listed ingredients.
- Heat ghee in a heavy based pan. Fry the cashew nuts until golden and add the raisins.
- Add the semolina and fry until slightly brown in color. Add the syrup and cook until all the water has been absorbed.
- Mix in condensed milk and stir until traces of ghee begin to show at the sides of the pan.
- Spread on a greased plate and garnish with nuts. Cut into desired shape and size.
- Serve warm.