Corn Flour Halwa Recipe
If you find this Corn Flour Halwa cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Corn Flour Halwa Recipe Ingredients
Corn flour-1 cup
Elaichi powder-1/4 tsp
Cashew nuts-10 to 12
Corn Flour Halwa Recipe Procedure
- Heat wide pan and put corn flour. Fry the corn flour slightly for 2 minutes.
- Add water and sugar. Mix it well.
- Mix food color (kesar color) and elaichi powder in it. Mix continuously in low flame.
- After 10 min this mixture will get thick.
- Pour this mixture in a tray and spread it equally.
- Cut the small square shape with using knife.
- Place the cashew nut on it.