Roast Chicken and Black Pudding Salad Recipe
If you find this Roast Chicken and Black Pudding Salad cooking recipe is useful, please share with others.
Roast Chicken and Black Pudding Salad Recipe Ingredients
1 chicken leg, roasted
2 slices black pudding
4 slices bacon, smoked
Handful mixed lettuce leaves
1 slice white bread
2 medium eggs
For the Dressing: Olive oil
Fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
Roast Chicken and Black Pudding Salad Recipe Procedure
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry bread cubes until browned. Remove cubes from pan and set aside.
- Remove chicken from bone, dice the bacon and pudding and add all to the frying pan. Cook until the bacon is crispy and the pudding is heated through.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, black pudding, lettuce leaves. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish or individual plates and sprinkle croutons on top.
- Fry the eggs until just cooked and then place on top of the salad.