Dry Chicken Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Dry Chicken recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Dry Chicken is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
Dry Chicken snacks have a good demand at every time because of its spicy nature. Here Dry Chicken which is very easy to make.The making processes of Dry Chicken recipe and ingredients are mentioned below try it.
Chicken - 1 Kg
Coconut, grated - 2 tsp
Coriander Seeds - 2 tsp
Cinnamon - 4
Cloves - 6 Nos.
Onion - 3 Nos.
Garlic - 12 Flakes
Ginger - 1 Inch Piece
Red Chilies - 10 Nos.
Coriander Leaves - A handful
Onions, cut finely - 2 Nos.
Tomatoes, Chopped - 2-3 Nos.
Ghee (For Frying) - as required
Salt - To Taste
- Fry the grated coconut till brown in colour in a little ghee.
- Grind together fried grated coconut, Coriander seeds, cinnamon, cloves, onions, garlic, ginger, and red chilies, coriander leaves to a fine paste without water.
- Remove the masala, pass water in the mixer jar and keep water aside.
- In a vessel heat 2 tsps ghee and fry onions till brown.
- Then add the chicken pieces, chopped tomatoes, salt and stir on low fire for 10 minutes.
- Then add the ground masala and masala water.
- Cook the chicken curry until quite dry.
Print this Dry Chicken Recipe - try this homemade Dry Chicken Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory