Hyderabadi Chicken Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Hyderabadi Chicken recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Hyderabadi Chicken is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
1200 gm Chicken
4-1/2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
3/4 Cup tomato ketchup
1 tsp Red chili powder
4-1/2 tsp Hot sauce
1 tsp Vinegar
1/2 tsp Saffron
4 tsp Plain yogurt
3-1/2 Lemons, juice of, freshly squeezed
3 Green chilies
10-15 Curry leaves
Salt to taste
Few coriander leaves
Water as required
- Wash and cut the chicken into pieces and keep them in an open vessel.
- Apply ginger-garlic paste on it and toss to coat it with the paste.
- Combine salt, lime juice, hot sauce, tomato ketchup with it, mix well.
- Add chilly powder, yogurt, saffron and vinegar to it.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry curry leaves and green chillies, set aside.
- Add chicken and water and cook it, uncovered on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Now reduce the heat and cover it.
- Cook it until the gravy reduces and oil starts leaving the sides of the skillet.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Garnish it with fried curry leaves, green chillies and coriander leaves.
Print this Hyderabadi Chicken Recipe - try this homemade Hyderabadi Chicken Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory