Beer Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Beer Lime Grilled Chicken recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Beer Lime Grilled Chicken is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
1 Lime juice
1 (12-fluid ounce) can Beer, light colored
1 tsp Honey
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
4 Chicken Breast Halves, skinless and boneless
- In a bowl, mix lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper, until the honey dissolves.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.
- Serve hot.
Print this Beer Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe - try this homemade Beer Lime Grilled Chicken Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory