Chilli Chicken Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Chilli Chicken recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Chilli Chicken is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
Boneless chicken cut into small cubes (1 whole chicken)
1-tablespoon tomato sauce
1-tablespoon chili sauce,
2 tablespoons Soya sauce,
2 tablespoons vinegar
Salt to taste,
6 green chilies
4 big onions (chopped),
1 heaped tablespoon corn flour,
Refined cooking oil
- Wash the chicken pieces and dry them.
- Marinate the pieces with 1 tablespoon Soya sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/2 table spoon chili sauce and enough salt.
- Beat the eggs and pour them on the chicken pieces.
- Add half a tablespoon corn flour and mix well the whole mixture. Allow it to stand for 2 hours.
- Drain excess liquid and store in a container.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces.
- Keep the fried pieces in a separate container.
- In the left over oil fry the green chilies and chopped onion slightly.
- Pour the excess liquid stored earlier.
- Stir continuously.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Pour the rest of the sauces and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the 1/2 tablespoon corn flour with a little of water and pour in the pan.
- Add the ajinamoto.
- Stir well and serve hot.
Print this Chilli Chicken Recipe - try this homemade Chilli Chicken Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory