Aloo Bonda Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Aloo Bonda recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Aloo Bonda is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
2 Large Boiled, Mashed Potatoes
1-2 Green Chilies chopped
1tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
1cup gram flour
Salt to taste
Red chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
1/4th tsp turmeric powder
Oil for frying
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander, and green chilies to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- In a bowl take a cup of gram flour; add turmeric powder, little salt and chili powder to it.
- Add little water bit-by-bit and mixing with hand make a batter (neither too thick nor too lose).
- Make small balls of aloo (potato) mixture.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep-fry them till golden brown.
- Serve aloo bonda hot with chutney.
Print this Aloo Bonda Recipe - try this homemade Aloo Bonda Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory