Vegetable Burger Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Vegetable Burger recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Vegetable Burger is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
4 small size burger rolls
For Vegetable Cutlet: 100g carrots, chopped
100g beans, chopped
150g potatoes, boiled, peeled & mashed
1/2 tsp pepper powder
2 tbsp all purpose flour
Salt to taste
- Mix the chopped carrots and beans in a bowl and boil with 1 glass of water.
- Add these vegetables to the mashed potatoes with salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Mix well and divide into four balls.
- Sprinkle some all purpose flour to the balls and press to round cutlet with your palms
- Heat oil on a flat pan and fry the cutlets on both sides until brown.
- Cut each burger roll into half, apply butter to burger rolls and fry on the same pan for few minutes
- Place 2 cucumber slices and tomato slices on the bottom roll.
- Then place the cutlet and then again tomato and cucumber slices.
- Now place the top roll and insert a toothpick in the middle.
- Serve with tomato sauce or ketchup.
Print this Vegetable Burger Recipe - try this homemade Vegetable Burger Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory