Tropical Fruit Juice Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Tropical Fruit Juice recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Tropical Fruit Juice is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
We know that in Tropical region there will be more heat so cooler is quite necessary. So here is a Tropical fruit juice which is made out of fresh fruits. This Tropical fruit juice looks delicious and tastes really good.
Orange – 1
Kiwi – 1
Mango – ½
Squeeze of lime juice – few drops
Sugar for sweetness
Ice for cooling
- Peel the orange but keep as much pith on as possible.
- Peel the skin of the kiwi because as this removes the bitter taste.
- Cut the kiwi into slices and also divide the orange into segments.
- Peel the mango and chop into small pieces.
- Add all the fruit through the juicer and mix well.
- Finally add the lime juice, Sugar and Ice and juice it.
- Take this into serving glass and serve cool.
Print this Tropical Fruit Juice Recipe - try this homemade Tropical Fruit Juice Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory