Gongura Pachadi (Curried Gongura Leaves) Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Gongura Pachadi (Curried Gongura Leaves) recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Gongura Pachadi (Curried Gongura Leaves) is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
2 cups gongura leaves
1 tsp tamarind juice
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1 tsp oil
12 small onions - peeled
1/2 cup onion - chopped fine
20 dry red chillies
Fry in oil and powder
20 red chillies
1 tsp dhania - whole
2 tbsp urad dal
1 tbsp safed til
1/2 tbsp jeera
- Wash gongura leaves, fry in a pan with little oil. Close the pan with a lid, cook for a while.
- Add the tamarind juice. Using a pestle, pound the cooked leaves.
- Add salt, 1/4 tbsp sugar, all powdered ingredients till every thing blends well.
- Season with mustard and add onions.
- Mix with 1 cup of boiled water. Serve
Print this Gongura Pachadi (Curried Gongura Leaves) Recipe - try this homemade Gongura Pachadi (Curried Gongura Leaves) Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory