Ullipaya Tomato Chutney Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Ullipaya Tomato Chutney recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Ullipaya Tomato Chutney is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
Ullipaya Tomato Chutney is the combination of Onion and Tomatoes. Onions are having medicinal values. Preparation of onion and tomato combination chutney is very simple and takes less time also.
Onion - 2 sliced
Tomato - 2 chopped
Ginger - 1 inch piece
Garlic - 2 or 3 flakes
Red chillies - 2
Green chillies - 2
Tamarind paste - 1 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 6 tsp
For Seasoning: Mustard seeds - ˝ tsp
Urad dal - ˝ tsp
Curry leaves - 6
- Take a pan and heat with 4 tsp of oil.
- Add all the ingredients (except seasoning ingredients) and sauté for few mins.
- Sauté till the tomatoes become soft and onion turns into light brown colour.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool for some time.
- Then add the sauteed ingredients in a mixer grinder.
- Grind to a fine paste or your desired consistency without adding any water.
- Take another pan add 2 tsp of oil and heat.
- Add mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When they start to crackle add curry leaves.
- Add this to the chutney and mix well and adjust salt.
- Onion tomato chutney is ready.
- Serve with idly or dosa.
Print this Ullipaya Tomato Chutney Recipe - try this homemade Ullipaya Tomato Chutney Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory