Allam Chutney Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Allam Chutney recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Allam Chutney is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
Ginger - 2 inch piece
Onion - 1 chopped
Tomato - 1 chopped
Urad dal - 2 tbsp
Red chillies - 6 to 8
Coriander seeds - 2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Fenugreek - ¼ tsp
Curry leaves - 10
Tamarind paste - 2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt - to taste
- Take a pan and heat with ½ tbsp of oil.
- Add urad dal, red chillies, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek and curry leaves.
- Sauté till they turn into golden yellow colour.
- Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add the remaining oil and heat.
- Add chopped ginger, onions, tomatoes and curry leaves.
- Sauté till the tomatoes become juicy.
- Remove form the pan and keep it aside.
- Allow it to cool for some time.
Print this Allam Chutney Recipe - try this homemade Allam Chutney Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory