Kotthimeera Chutney Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Kotthimeera Chutney recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Kotthimeera Chutney is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
Coriander - 1 bunch chopped and washed
Fresh coconut - ½ cup grated
Green chillies - 5 or to taste
Ginger - ½ inch
Tamarind paste - 1 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Salt - to taste
For seasoning: Mustard seeds - ¼ tsp
Urad dal - ¼ tsp
Curry leaves - 4
Oil - 1 tsp
- Take a pan and heat with 1 tsp of oil.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger.
- Sauté for few mins.
- Remove from the heat.
- Allow it to cool.
- Then grind with coconut, tamarind paste and salt.
- Grind to a fine paste.
- Remove from mixer jar and transfer into serving bowl.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp oil and heat.
- Add mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When they start to crackle add curry leaves.
- Add this to the chutney and mix well and adjust salt.
- Serve withIdly, Dosa, Rava Upma, etc...
Print this Kotthimeera Chutney Recipe - try this homemade Kotthimeera Chutney Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory