Sanaga Pappu Chutney Recipe
Learn how to prepare homemade Sanaga Pappu Chutney recipe at home yourself with easy procedure and discover how Sanaga Pappu Chutney is good for health @ GumaGumalu. By
Sanaga Pappu - ½ cup
Fresh coconut pieces - ¼ cup
Green chillies - 3 or to taste
Ginger - ½ inch
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
For Seasoning Mustard seeds - ¼ tsp
Urad dal - ¼ tsp
Curry leaves - 4
Oil - 1 tsp
- Take a pan and heat with 1 tsp of oil.
- Add the channa dal, green chillies and ginger.
- Fry till they turn into golden yellow colour.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow it to cool.
- Add the fried ingredients, coconut pieces and salt in a mixer grinder.
- Grind to a fine paste.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp of oil and heat.
- Add mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When they start to crackle add curry leaves.
- Add this to the chutney and mix well and adjust salt.
- Serve with idly, dosa, upma, etc…
Print this Sanaga Pappu Chutney Recipe - try this homemade Sanaga Pappu Chutney Cooking Recipes at your home. For more Food Court recipes, browse your favorite in Recipes directory, Special recipes, Food Court recipes & recipe articles in Guma Gumalu Recipes Directory